Be naughty and try out this quick and easy recipe. Make sure you bake plenty, because once you have one you’ll be going back for more!
100g light brown muscovado sugar
125g caster sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
225g self raising flour
1/2 pinch of salt
100g white chocolate in small pieces
50g dark chocolate in small pieces
50g milk chocolate in small pieces
1. Cream the butter, both sugars and vanilla extract together.
2. Once you have creamed the ingredients, add in the egg and continue to mix together.
3. Once it has been formed into a thick, creamed mixture, sift in the flour and salt. Meanwhile, preheat the oven 180 degrees/gas mark 4.
4. Mix the flour and salt in the mixture, until it has formed into a cookie dough.
5. Add in all of the small chocolate pieces and mix it all together in the cookie dough mixture.
6. Once you have successfully mixed the ingredients together, prepare the baking trays with ungreased baking parchment.
7. Roll the cookie dough into small balls and place on the baking tray.
8. Cook the cookies for 15 minutes. In order to tell that they are ready, they should still be soft and gooey in the middle, but hard on the outside. Be gentle with the cookies because they can easily break apart once taken out of the oven. Let them cool for 25-30 minutes. Once they are cooled, enjoy them with a glass of milk!